The 2014 is finishing and it has been a great time where I’ve made a challenge to read one book a month. I’ve been successful in this and I’m implementing the knowledge I’ve got from them as well. I would like to share the titles and small descriptions of them and you can read it during 2015.
- Forex for Beginners by Anna Coulling: This is a starting point to go into the Currency Exchange Market. Anna Coulling explains her techniques to trade in this interesting market. She implements a mix among different tools and logic which basically use the common sense to be successful on this.
- Social Entrepreneurship: What Everyone needs to know by David Bornstein: David tells what’s the status of the Social Entrepreneurship through different examples and which are the most important principles of the social businesses. It’s an introduction to the world of Social Enterprises.
- How to win friends & influence people by Dale Carnegie: If you want to buy one book after reading this post, this is the one you should get. Everything is about the relationships you are able to build and Dale Carnegie teaches you about the principles to make people like you and believe in your way of thinking.
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth by T. Harv Eker: The book explains how each of us have a money blueprint influenced by our childhood & early days education anddescribe how rich people think different than poor people. A must read for every person since we don´t receive financial education.
- Never eat alone: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time by Keith Ferrazzi: The author explains different steps to create and keep your network, the inner mindset you have to get for this and different principles you have to keep in mind. It´s a good complement of the book How to win friends & influence people.
- The 5 Secrets You Must Discover Before you Die by John Izzo: As a businessman you should start by managing your personal development in a good way and this book will tell you stories of wise people and it starts to remind you what´s important in the life. You have to read this to live well and die happy.
- Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us by Seth Godin: If you want to be successful you can start to think to your clients as a tribe. They are a group of people who follow a leader, a vision and connect among each other. Each of us need to be part of a tribe it´s our nature.
- The Personal MBA: Master the Art of Business by Josh Kaufman: The author starts saying the MBA Programs a waste of time and money. He has summarized the important principles and knowledge (Sales, Marketing, Negotiation and Strategy) every businessman should know. I made an article about Keys to Success based on this book.
- Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose by Tony Hsieh: He will teach you how Zappos is implementing different principles to create an environment of happiness and productivity among their coworkers and this way provide a good customer relationship. This is an inspirational book from a real and successful story.
- Love Does: Discover a Secretly Incredible Life in an Ordinary World by Bob Goff: The great stories of the author will teach you how to improve in your daily life and make a simple day in a meaningful moment. This is one life and you have to make it incredible.
I hope you can read these books and get interesting knowledge from them. You can get more information about other books on GoodReads. Happy New Year.